Wednesday, August 3
11:49 PM
If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
the nights would seem so long.
With you I see forever
oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
but it never felt this strong.
Our dreams are young
and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go.
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you!
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
Basically today nothing much happened. Go to school, slack then sleep and then time to go home. well after school i went out with Ethan, my buddy, and 8 other friends, we chilled at starbuck's @ bukit timah.. we then ate a lil at this cafe which i dun remember and head home, its just like a short keeping each other updated about our life.
shown him and others, a photo of my lovely gf and they said she look sweet and cute. ahhh... i couldnt agree more to that.
And i got a contactable device. its called a mobile PHONE. hooreyyyy.. to those who don know how the feeling is like, well, see urself as being trapped in a world, w/o having any means of contacting people and have to wait for the bloody damn phone booth thats always filled with banglas. yeah.. and NOW, u got a device call a mobile phone. how cool is that? -__-
ah well, i love and miss my honey pie..
muuuaccckk
alex out-