Friday, August 26
6:44 PM


Just got back home, from school. It is a tiring day. It always seem tiring everyday, perhaps I’m getting gym sick. I feel weak when I don’t hit the gym, as though my whole body is jellied. I must start intensive training very soon. Back to the old days again.
Today, in school nothing pretty much happened, just boring lectures. But somehow I got the motivation to study; I don’t know what was it, but I just feel like revising real hard for my exams, im a lil weird I think.

Today is dear’s first day at work, I know she is very tired of traveling here and there, I want to support her through so that she wont’ want to give up. I am excited for her working because it is her first ever time that she is well, working. I must peep by her shop and disturb her. I would buy her lunch or dinner or snacks to munch away. But I will make sure it is only me doing such things. = ) I wouldn’t mention where she works or the time she is working for security reasons. I know people too well. Psychology studies do wonders.

I am missing her now already, but I too got to learn to not depend on gf all the time, I need to space out, just like she needs to. Like time with her friends to shop or hang out at the café.

I’m visualizing her workplace now and what she is doing, but I cant get a clear picture, I should just come down and check it out myself later perhaps.


Love ya honey


alex out-



PROFILE
// felice
// 020287
// nyp business


CONNECTIONS
// huimin
// mitch
// pauline
// christabelle
// fred
// krystle
// letitia
// marissa
// chelsa
// mingli
// denise
// cindy
// huini
// fizah
// dawn
// huda
// ifah
// cherie
// rachel tong
// angela
// huili
// pamelina