My dear has finally settle down with a job. All this workin life seems so hard on her as this is her first time ever stepping her foot forward into the working world. As much I wished that she could just stay at home instead, I think it's beneficial though that she go out and feel it out there. If not she will always be inexperience in the working life. Though she's just a greenhorn in this, I am v confident that she can survive this. She asked me, is it hard to work? And i simply told her, any job in this world can be difficult, but if u learn to accept it and love what you do, it will simply become easy. She told me she loves busy peak hours, where she could feel the sense of rush and total havoc literally. Unbelievable.. so if she love THAT - then i don't see any problem.
I feel happy and excited that she can work very soon. Just hope no one bully, make use or try to be funny with her at the workplace. Or i'll really rather give her money and make her stay at home. We'll, it's possible. =>
Ah well.. I love her my baby.
alex out-