Thursday, August 4
9:44 PM

Okay I really pity my dear so much that I wish I can take over her place and be she instead. She has exams this few days and she hasn’t had enough sleep for her own good. She does not really eat healthy food, she sleeps late and she doesn’t even care if she even sleeps or not! It's unbecoming of her and it is scaring me if this goes on. Sometimes last minute deeds have its own downside, even though she prefers it that way.
*Please honey; I really don't care what you think of me when I 'nag'. It acts as a reminder for you to know that someone out there is concern for your health. Yes I want you to do well, but not compromising your health. *
She sleeps late in the night, and wakes up early in the morning to study in the library, and took a nap in the library and returns only at 8 plus in the night and call it a day, or maybe do some more lil revision. Talk about being serious in her work. But, this brings a good example to ME. ahh huhh me. Yeahh, maybe I should be like her; then at least I can pass borderline! haha. Ah well..
Today class starts at 1pm and I never love Thursdays more in my life than this few months’ Thursdays. We had history lesson. That boring shit about Nazis and adolf Hitler crap. Yeah why do we study history? Cos it teaches us that having war is bad and it is not recommended. By point here is this, Why teach Us students when the one starting the wars are overaged-old-powerful-so-called-man who had the power to start a war? Alrite, so im not being shallow or immature, but history to me is a waste of time period. Think about it. Yeah it’s interesting sometimes, but when it gets too wordy and lengthy, that’s where I slit my throat. But with all due respect, I salute my history teacher, cos if there were to be the hardest job in the world, that would be his position, for making it happen and trying hard to make it interesting and being ever so patient. I think being a history teacher in Singapore at least, has only one challenge; no it isn’t about the topic in history, but it is to keep the class awake.
Well well, weekends are drawing near. And it time for people out there with so much shit happening in this week to relax and rejuvenate. It is the time where you can spend time with your loved ones and families. So enjoy and cheers because tomorrow is T.G.I.F. and hopefully it really is T.G.I.F. not more work to do during this weekend. &%$*%$*^&%$# hahaha. Alrite, that’s for today’s blog.
alex out-