Monday, August 1
9:01 PM
Right, so I just reached home from school now. I'm so tired after a long day in school. Today in school I disturbed a fren of mine. I took his hp and MSG ' I love you' to his so called girl that he liked and he was so angry that he didn’t talked to me. Haha. Why I thought its funny was because when he is angry his face just can't show that he is angry. It’s like he's furiously mad with you and you can still see a slight smile. It makes you go wondering whether he's for real or not! hehz. Well, some people just cant show a angry face.
That aside, today we did some practical cooking. We did mushroom soup and spaghetti bolognaise. It was different from the way I was taught. In school, they added red wine. Which is cool. Haha. I shall cook at my dear's place for her using red wine (right dear?). YAY, another reason to buy red wine. ah well, the outcome was good. My friends love my sauce for it. And the chicken was tenderly delicious. Is it just me or what? Heehaw. Well okay.. And then my shirt was smelly and sticky and I hate Mondays primarily because of practical cooking.Well my dear's exam is coming near. And she ought to be MUGGING by now. And SLEEPING EARLY. Well, I want to wish her the best of lucks. Cos she might need it. Hehz. But I think she can manage.. She’s a smart girl ahem* she always passes her tests/quiz/exams with flying colors. Sometimes even getting almost full marks. isn’t that amazing? haaa.. And she dun have to study much too. Born genius u think? Unscouted prodigy? Maybe.Well well, as u can see, she is just bragging so much about me. THAT hardly comes by. So I am DAMMNN overjoyed it happened. It’s like a wall of fame, a pillar of power. That one paragraph is one big thing to me. Yeahh call me a loser.. But hey, words are not easy to be said out or expressed sometimes. Ah well.. im tired now. Im going to bathe and rest.
I completed metal slug 1. -___-
Goodbye for now.
I love you my hottie sweet darling.
mmuuaackz.
Alex out-