Wednesday is here at last; the middle of the week. Wednesdays could well be the best day of the week, cos the anticipation of waiting for that Fridays is near. Okay, well im crapping yet again. Anyhow, today school was a short one.. From 9 am till 10.30am. Ah, sometimes I feel that school hours like that, should be discouraged – because it is a mere waste of time to travel for just an hour and a half subject.
But I am glad I came today, because unknowingly I was important to someone – and that is my best bud, Kelvin. Apparently, he just recently broke off with his 7th-month-worth-GF. And as he was telling me the story, I could see from his eyes how hurt he was. I mean guys; look, it’s his first GF ever. And he’s 19. I find him different because, hardly u can find a guy that is not a DESPO or ogle at girls like pieces of meat. This kid has some self-respect and I salute to that, hence that’s one of the reason why he’s my best bud. He was never interested in girls until his late teens and 7th month back today, he was a single dude, not intending to get into a relationship yet, but found a girl whom he thought could last. Patricia* was her name. He was telling me how much Pat had treated him badly. This Pat girl somehow had attitude problem and PMS 365 days year round kinda. He said so much about spending movie or dinner on her every Sat, and not getting a single thank you. Now, I totally agreed to that, I think girls should have some form of courtesy and at least graciousness.
They spent almost all of the Saturdays for 7th month catching movies and he said he didn’t hear a single appreciation. And when he mentioned it to her on the pre break up moment, she said “you want to pay one wat.. I didn’t asked u to anyway” Cruel? Ahh, well I think it is. So it appeared that she also has some attitude like shouting on him on the phone and hanging up suddenly, and she have countless number of those Pai Kia Bengs who keep calling her and asking her out every damn day.. But Kelvin was being very patient, but I know its driving him nuts. Every month, she didn’t even wished him those monthly ‘anniversary’ thingy and OH~ one more really intriguing factor – she didn’t, till now, even mention those 3 words to him. Their r/s were going down the drain since past weeks and I bet the mistake was he didn’t do anything to salvage it. I wouldn’t blame him, as he had no experience yet. But I am sure he will learn from his first and be a better man. I somehow thought that he was a quitter becos he let go of her that easily and did not fight for her. I know he still love her, but wad’s done is done. Maybe they could be an item again, maybe not. It is always a lesson learned for me too. To treat your r/s with care and tender love and not to take it for granted. No couple is perfect – but they could make it perfect in their own ways.
Alrite, enough sappy stuff. Today in school, my teacher updated the class with redundant news. It’s been said that the raping of young boys in on the rise. Ironically, it made me think for a moment – how the hell do u rape a male gender? Hmmm, I’ll leave that for the gays to answer.
I watched a lot like love, the movie, last night at my place and I thought it was a rather nice sad lovely movie. Ashton was telling this girl a joke and I thought I would pen it down here. It goes something like this:
A boy was digging a hole at his backyard
And the next-door neighbor came over to look and asked
“Oh dear kid, what are you doing?”
And the kid said sadly “Well, my goldfish died and im gonna bury it here.”
Neighbor replied “Awee, what a sad thing.. But that’s an awfully big hole for a goldfish little boy..”
Boy replied, “Well, that’s becos im burying your cat in as well too.”
--____-- lameeeee-O
wakakaka..
Lastly, I was at dear’s place and we slept again (tsk tsk), and I shall not say what happened during the time we were sleeping.. But we slept deeply today; guess we were both just really tired. After school, I sent her to JTC Summit for interviews, well she secured a job now, let’s hope this one will be good. Ah well, I miss her now.
Honey, I love ya.
Alex out-